Friday, May 12, 2006

UNTITLED 1

Who knows why things happen, maybe only God knows why we are here or there at a certain moment in time. Today, we're here trying to know each other or at least interested in knowing more about a person. It's no more than what it is in my writing, it is only what you can make of it. It's all a matter of "subjective interpretation".
I like sharing my writings to whom they were written for.
Even thou these were written in a different gap in time, writings and the ideas that subjected them have an owner since the beginning of time.

-C.

2 comments:

miss k said...

... the point of view...

magonsa said...

me han impactado sus escritos, son realmente preciosos y sutiles.
tenia tantas ganas de escribirle en un comentario mi opinion que me he tenido que crear un blog aqui para poder hacerlo, jajaja.
asi que considere que todas las molestias que me he tomado para escribirle, son porque realmente me gustan sus escritos.

ademas he de decir que me ha hecho gracia la creacion de su nombre, a mi tambien me encanta apocopar y fusionar palabras.

un saludo!y por favor, siga escribiendo