Wednesday, May 30, 2007

UNTITLED 2

Let me write this once, twice, three times, twenty if needed
for everyone to know.
It may be a day or a month, a week or a year since I saw you.
But every time we meet is like if we were never torn apart.

My heart, my lips and eyes have never missed you.
For them, you were never gone, endlessly present, never apart,
never alone because despite the distance your scent and warmth,
the softnes of your velvet voice, was always preserved.
Not as a mere resemblance of reality, nor as a shadow or a distant light
but as a dream where fantasy and hope could strengthen each one of them.

I don't want to come back from this dream where time has no meaning,
where we can mold space at will.
They are both as living tissue, ever-changing,
expanding and crunching as you breath.

-C.

No comments: