Tuesday, December 30, 2008

FAINTED OBSCURITY

By the end of the day,
I just want to go home...
I just want to share the covers
and the warmth of a good-night kiss.

Quivering, I start walking nowhere,
only listening to my foot steps on the street.
And in the middle of the night
in the deepest darkness...
I just cant find the way.

Maybe darkness is not as terrible
as I thought, for in it,
I can at least find your sparkling light
in every star, once the clowds are blown away
by the eveneing breeze...

You draw the map for me to follow,
show me the way back to what we were.
I still don´t know you...
but I miss you already.

Time and space are nothing to us.
Unfold your brighting net,
striating our celestial dome.
We´ve been blessed since the begining,
just show me the way.

-C.

No comments: