Thursday, January 22, 2009

I GIVE MYSELF...

I now give my words to you, for I am my words,
and as you see, I write my own self...
Every word is just an extension of my soul,
and every sentence a disclose of my heart.

Each letter like a drop of blood
since my life flows in each one of them
leading towards you... denuding my thoughts
in front of you with no shame.

My feelings, my passions, my dreams...
they all come to be spots drowned in a sheet
once I start writing about you... for you.
I´m keeping nothing from you.
G-d knows that.

I´ve left nothing else than my love
for the rest of the trip,
hoping that with every word
you can really feel it, see it
and touch it, for it´s real.

I need no more words
to complete this puzzle,
every thing has been said so far,
I´ll just sit and wait for His will
and your love.

-C.

No comments: