Monday, March 08, 2010

EZZER KENEGDO

Life wouldn't be as real as it is
without a woman's point of view.

You ladies kind of like see
a different reality than us,
and... I love that from women.

We see the broad picture
with little detail,
whereas you see the big picture
full of them...

Dostoyevsky said that
if we don't pay attention to details,
we are not able to see reality.

Women are the perfect connection to reality
that we men -childish dreamers- need...
to live a good and long life
walking together towards our Creator
as one...

Thank you G-d for women,
thank you for mothers, sisters,
grandmas, nieces... and friends.

Thank you Lord, bacause I know
you'll bring my ezzer kenegdo
on a perfect moment in time.

This is still my prayer...
waiting and trying to act
following my heart...

Hoping to find her soon though...
for I know... yes I know...
The Almighty is mercyful...
G-d is good...

-

משלי יח22:מצא אשה מצא טוב
ויפק רצון השם.

-

אשא עיניי אל ההרים
מאין יבוא עזרי
מעם ה' עושה שמים וארץ.

-

משלי יט14: "בית והון נחלת אבות,
ומה' אשה משכלת.

אָמֵן

-C.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice words but I don't understand the words in jewish. Susan.

CAMANDRES said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CAMANDRES said...

Hello...
This text is more like a prayer to G-d. Those words in hebrew are just some verses of Proverbs 18: 22, 19:14 and Psalms 121:1.

They all talk about the hope in G-d´s will. My hope of finding my soul-mate, and the great blessing that it would bring to my life. That I pray.
Bye.

Mageca Rivillas Bernal said...

You really love woman, don't u?? That's nice!

CAMANDRES said...

Yes I do... Not only love women, I admire and apreciate them a whole lot.

Maria C said...

Thanks for being so special...good trees are always welcome in a hard storm.

Maria C said...

As a good writer Megan Marshal said: " I always imagined I´d lead a very thrilling, tempestuous life. I would be a heroine like Cathy in Wuthering Heights and I would have a Heathcliff. I would dedicate my life to one wonderful man and follow him to the ends of the earth--or I would be this exciting, dominant woman who would ruin the lives of all the men who loved her."