Friday, November 23, 2007

B`H

To see the past in the mirror frightens me more
than looking the future right into the eye.
How life has passed through a pair of lenses… my eyes.
The days, the nights, even the people that I´ve known,
things I´ve done and the places visited…
People that long have gone and some even passed away…
All are memories made out of truth and imagination.

Memories and dreams are part of my life…
Part of what is real for me, until the moment of truth…
Truth and dreams through my unique lenses…
Those frames just a bit ahead of me… my spectacles…
Reality may be distorted by them a little
so that I wouldn´t suffer of deep sadness and pain
for what I´ve lived and seen.

Once again I have to look back
and smile to long lasted fate,
all ready lived and crying out
for the truth behind my smile and laughter.

Life is just a borrowed bit of eternity
for us to learn about living and
about what we shall do once we pass away,
relinquishing fate and going back to our creator,
He who actually spoke us out to life,
with his incredible breath of life and love.

Our first step is to remember what and how we lived,
what we sowed and harvested and how we used
whatever special gift G-d gave us to help others…
Did we help? Do I help people in some way?

Remember, remember…
Remember to think twice!!!
Think twice what you are going to do,
for once you do it, you´ll have to
face it in the future…
standing in front of the Holly One

Nothing else to say… good night,
its time to die and be reborn
in life, mind, heart and Spirit…
His Spirit of course.

-C.

No comments: